luni, 5 aprilie 2010

New wave

I'm not asking you to believe me,
Just be here and you will see
That I'm not joking. Life is sad,
I try to drown it. I never could, so bad!
Tomorrow I will use a gun,
I have tried today but I haven't found one.
All seems to be hidden, I'm not riskin'
To lose a battle with the enemy within.
I fight for those days full of joy
When we cry to our parents to buy us a toy.
When we fell in love with the girl passing the street...
Those days are gone, you know what I mean.
We are old, tomorrow we can die;
I don't want to stay wondering: Why?
Do something for us all,
Take us closer to our goal.

Outside our homes is very quiet
Because the noise is expensive and no one would buy it.
We have parks, but the kids are smoking in schools,
We have laws, but the anarchy rulles.
The sun shines, we stay in our classes,
We see the blackboard through oval-shaped glasses.
The teachers are angry, the kids are bored.
This day of school I will abort.
I'm sick of these new teaching methods,
They are some desperate tries to delete my records;
Is another lie that I won't bite.
By the end of this, you will tell me I'm right.
And I know I am. This is my world,
But for some reason I have never told
You. Is a way of protection,
Because the schools are weapons for the resurrection.

Forgive us, God, if we are all wrong.
I would not wait to be awaked by the song
Of a funerary march. Is not possibile,
Even for the state is affordable.
The scientists are making progresses
Trying to meet the goddes
Of luck. Since she does not exist,
They could simply delete me from the playlist.
But I insist,
Just words aren't making a complaint,
'Cuz they would be just an empty wall to paint.
They are just parts of the truth.
I will ask all the youth
In this country to take a coin
In their hands and to join
Our cause. Me and myself asure you no loss.

Niciun comentariu: